1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This HAS to be a record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

MM, that's funny :)

2. See you later, pussy.

3. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Can I just say that I find the phrasing of "pulling" women distasteful?

I'm not really sure what it is about the phrase, but I definitely don't like it.

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

My laziness is well-documented. Can't be helped.

And maybe I'd stopping on the cat's tail if she would stop shaking the Twinkie wrappers off her paws. Those have to get in the kitchen somehow. I'm certainly not taking them to the trash.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Just curious, does anyone know what RokSki's day-long total came to?

6. Clever username

So how does one go about joining the Villa Army? Does it involve Bootsian treatment and a complete loss of integrity and dignity?

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You talk about facts, JDV. Here's a fact. It is my understanding your 2006 national title came in a competition with a new powerlifting federation called the APC. It is also my understanding that in your age class and weight class, you were the only entry. This means you "won" by simply showing up. How does this qualify you as a national champion when you didn't compete against anyone else? I understand you "technically" won the title, but you claim to be a competitive champion. A competitive champion has competition. If I understand correctly, you didn't have competition.

8. 257.

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Too f'ing many. :) We can ask Mod tomorrow. I'm actually curious myself.

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

What's a "handycap?" I know what a handicap is.

I'm not defending SportsJournalists.com's women. They're doing a fine job all on their own. Basically, I think you're a blowhard asshole who wastes bandwith boosting his sorely lacking ego with tales that the Brothers Grimm would find unbelievable.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

So in other words, on that pace, he would shed his newbie status in 16 more days. That probably would be a record here.

12. Clever username

Let's not let this one get lost. That's some fine Googling, spup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.