1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This HAS to be a record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

As of a second ago - I'm sure it has gone up by now - RokSki has posted 234 times. Today.

Nothing at all against RokSki, never been a problem, he's welcome to post as much as he likes.

I'm just saying. Damn, man. Come up for air. Take a shower. Take a shit. Go eat something. Watch some TV. You're out Flashing Flash.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think 99 percent of the posts came before 5 a.m. on the Random Thoughts thread.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'm an idiot, but that's a post every 4.7 minutes. Since midnight. With no break.

Jeebus.

4. Moderator1

No, spup, because half have come since noon after Rok - the Post Office I like to call him - got warmed up.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Post padding?

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

What's that?

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I more than three years as a registered member, and I don't think I posted 234 times.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Damn.

Rok, go rub one out.

9. Moderator1

Hell, Zeke, maybe that's why his computer is fucked up. He's either rubbed one out on it or showered with it or something.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Can't you just see someone th a big-ass Ziploc back, posting in the shower?

11. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Meth is a hell of a drug.

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Ha ha. It all came on the Random Thoughts thread. And I actually did take several breaks. I've been watching the NBA all day, and typing while I watch.

I did intend to post pad last night, and then I ran into a cool discussion on the random thoughts thread, so it became unnecessary.

I lost a week to some fuckup in my apartment complex trying to steal cable, so I came back with a vengance, so to speak.

A man does have his limits, though. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.