1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doug Flutie Dropkick to Week 7 of the NFL

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Oct 14, 2014.

1. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Sweet, I'm No. 2 all time in TD passes!

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You've just been signed to the taxi squad!

3. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

:D

4. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Gooch, what did you think about the fourth-down pass interference call that gave Detroit a new set of downs on their last scoring drive? I thought it was a BS call, but I could be wearing black-and-gold glasses on that play.

5. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

That was a pretty bad muffed call by the refs. But even if the Seahawks get the ball back, they have less than a minute, somewhere around their own 35 and no timeouts.
    Kudos to the Rams for pulling off a beautiful fake. High risk, but very high reward.

6. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

Can someone refresh me on the details surrounding Golden Tate leaving Seattle? In light of Friday's news about the black eye at the Super Bowl, I wonder if there's a correlation between that incident and Tate leaving.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The hot rumor -- hot enough that Tate went on Twitter to deny it -- was that Tate was fucking Wilson's (now ex-) wife.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Apparently Jay Cutler was called out in the Bears locker room, big shock. When they led into the highlights of the Bears game it showed Marshall and his teammates gathered round pounding their hearts. All of them except Cutler.
    I understand that Cutler's just never going to be that guy, but maybe if he's tired of getting sacked he'd be willing to get with the program if only for his own motives.

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

That's hilarious ...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

It's amazing how quickly people started hating Russell Wilson after the Super Bowl win.

I don't know if it's because he comes across as such a douche in that AFI commercial or if people are just sick of seeing him. I think Brees and Rodgers might have gotten a little bit of that after they were all over the place in commercials after their Super Bowl wins.

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Shawn Lynch @MoneyLynch · Oct 17

Damn they got my nigga

I guess we can assume that Marshawn Lynch did not like Harvin trade.

12. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Maybe we can assume that if Carroll had to choose between one of two offensive head cases, he'll take Lynch.

Draft saved Draft deleted