1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Midwest Freelance Writer available Oct. 11-18

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by brwest23, Sep 26, 2014.

1. brwest23

brwest23 New Member

I'm an experienced Eastern Iowa-based freelance sports reporter in the proximity of several major colleges and cities including DeKalb, Iowa City, Des Moines, Ames, Cedar Rapids, Chicago, Evanston and Madison. Looking to cover Iowa-based NBA preseason games and/or college football games happening between Oct. 11 and Oct. 18.

A list of some games in my vicinity that week are:
    - Oct. 16, NBA preseason, Des Moines, Nuggets vs. Warriors
    - Oct. 17, NBA preseason, Cedar Rapids, Bucks vs. Timberwolves
    - Oct. 11, college football: Central Michigan at NIU (DeKalb); Illinois at Wisconsin (Madison); Indiana at Iowa (Iowa City); Toledo at Iowa State (Ames)
    - Oct. 18, college football: Nebraska at Northwestern (Evanston); Miami (OH) at NIU (DeKalb)

If you have other games/sports in mind, I can make those work too. PM me or email me at brendenwest@clintonherald.com if interested.

Draft saved Draft deleted