1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Verlander-Upton Picture "Scandal"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Aug 31, 2014.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The Swinger. I had never heard of that. But that's fucking awesome.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

#thankfulfortheendofpuritanicaljournalism

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Peter North might have needed a wide-angle lens.

4. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

I had never heard of Victoria Justice. Very hot.

5. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Are those the black and white ones?

6. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I think we are roughly the same age. The school stud in high school had an album of naked shots of girls he had slept with. I had nude/explicit polaroids of 3 different girlfriends as well as topless shots that I had to have developed. I ended up driving to a one hour photo place outside my neighborhood with females working to get them developed.

I think the it would have been just as prevalent to our generation had the cheap technology existed.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

No. Color.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

9. Dick Whitman

I'd say Adams, Kunis, and Mulligan are in that starting lineup and pushing Lawrence for more touches. Mulligan is a better actress.

10. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I'm not quite sure I'd go so far as to say it's a "sex crime."

Here's what I tell my children about the internet:

When you upload something to the internet, you are storing your stuff on somebody else's computer, somebody that you don't know. That's all the "internet" is, is a bunch of other people's computers. This means that other people have access to this computer. Even if your stuff is behind a password. Don't think for a second that the stuff you stored on someone else's computer is at all inaccessible, to people both authorized and unauthorized. As soon as you upload ANYTHING, you have relinquished control of it, whether it's hot selfies or your tax returns from 2004-2011. And you can bet that the Terms of Service of any of these online backup or cloud storage sites indemnify them against any breach.

The best way to keep hot selfies off the internet is to not put hot selfies on the internet.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I've only seen Mulligan in "Drive," in which she was excellent, but that movie did not suggest to me she is a better actress. And she's nowhere close to Lawrence in the looks department.

Kunis can give Lawrence a run for her money on looks, but she's not as versatile an actress as Lawrence.

I don't think Adams is on Lawrence's level in either category, though I acknowledge she's both beautiful and a very good-to-great actress. She's just a notch below Lawrence.

12. Dick Whitman

Off the top of my head, she was also in "An Education" (Best Actress nomination), "Shame" (nude scene included), and one of the most underrated movies of the last few years, "Never Let Me Go." She doesn't do bullshit like "The Hunger Games," either.

Draft saved Draft deleted