1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Verlander-Upton Picture "Scandal"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Not much is secure if you can get a password. Son of a friend claimed he could get my Hotmail password 10 years ago. He worked for a call center doing tech support and I made a nominal bet he couldn't get it. He had the password by the end of his next shift.

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Thank you, fap fap fap.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

So anyway - I was thinking about posting an image from the movie "Sex Tape" with Cameron Diaz, you know "the cloud" thing....well, don't ever look for images with sex tape in the google search bar unless you want to see Mini-Me frenching someone.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Clouds are basically massive data centers in massive buildings on massive pieces of land.

Most clouds have a phenomenal amount of servers so that their websites run at warp speed. If Facebook or Amazon or Twitter or Google or Yahoo etc etc didn't allow us to surf as fast as we wanted to, we would go to the websites that did.

Virginia seems to be a hotbed for clouds.

http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2013/01/15/amazon-to-add-capacity-to-us-east-region/

I have 60,000+ photos/videos backed up to my Google cloud. In other words, they're stored on Google servers and I can call them up on my phone, computer, tablet or any other device whenever I want.

Facebook had a funny "cloud" thing happen in its cloud.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/06/08/facebook_cloud_versus_cloud/

The Cloud Wars™ will begin soon.

6. 3_Octave_Fart

There's a mess of Apple folks and various PR honchos losing their minds today. No holiday for them.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Saw that Twitter was going to suspend accounts of those who post/share/RT photos.

Uh-huh, that'll learn 'em.

Too late. These photos are here for life.

Lesson: Don't want to be naked on the cloud, Don't get naked on your phone.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

Found on Reddit.

[​IMG]

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE
    IS THIS JUST FANTASY
    WE'VE BEEN PROVIDED
    WITH THE NUDES OF CELEBRITIES
    OPEN ALL TABS
    UNZIP YOUR PANTS AND BEEAAAAAAT

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the beach photos from earlier this year? I think they were on one of those TMZ wannabe sites.

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Never thought I'd say this, but Kate looks better in a bikini than she does naked.

11. 3_Octave_Fart

Good commentary here on the perniciousness of these acts.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/01/celebrity-naked-photo-leak-2014-nude-women

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Greg Oden, Brett Favre and others would disagree with the contention that male nude photos are never/nearly never leaked.

Draft saved Draft deleted