1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Support Clubber Slang's Cut-starter campaign to buy Clubber Lang's boxing robe

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clubber_Slang, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Colton

Colton Active Member

This thread reminds me of Dick Cavett's HBO show, "Remember When..." (1981-85).

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Anyone know any good supplements I can take?

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I AM NOT NAMELESS!!

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

BYH: Remember when Clubber said he slept with you all of those times? Those are priceless memories I'll cherish forever!
    21: Do I ever! You'll get me sleeping with Clubber and so many other great moments when you get Time-Life's Classic SJ. Available to you in three easy installments of $19.99 each.
    BYH: Do you know how long you'd have to browse the net to find all of these memories? I don't have all day to search the World Wide Web to read about Almost_Famous hiding in his panic room with Fruit Roll-Ups. But with this collection ... you get it all! No bullshit, no sifting your way through the deadwood threads that suck, no Dooley.
    21: That's right, Beej! The pissing matches, the flame wars, state of the board navelgazing of yore ... they're all here in this easy to access package!
    BYH (looking at package): Heh-heh. I'm almost getting emotional thinking about all of those times I intimated that Hondo was a racist fuck. Damn. Those were the days. (Sideways glance at camera) Won't you call and order now? If you don't, we'll send DyePack to stalk you in your everyday life!
    21: Ha! That's one from the time capsule!
    BYH: No seriously. He really did that shit. Order now!

To order ...

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

But wait! There's more! Pay in one installment and receive the SJ Claymation Theater collection of UNFINISHED: The Complete Catalog of SJ Novels, a keepsake set of 13 DVDs! Plus your chance to win enter the 'Who is Alma Really?' sweepstakes!!

Order now! !he next 15 callers will receive this limited edition window cling!

[​IMG]

6. Colton

Colton Active Member

Phone lines are down, so sign me up, 21!

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

All I see are digits.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Gold, Jerry! Gold!

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I read that picturing Donny Osmond as BYH. Made it even better.

Draft saved Draft deleted