Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. garrow replied to the thread Random Images.

Random video? This is awesome [MEDIA]

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:39 AM
  2. garrow liked Regan MacNeil's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

The party that's all about hard work and bootstraps is against immigrants who come here and work their asses off doing the work no one...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:38 AM
  3. melock replied to the thread RIP Jerry West.

[MEDIA]

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:37 AM
  4. Woody Long replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

The Admiral Kuznetsov has been out of service since 2018. There was a drydock accident in 2018, a fire in 2019, and general Russians...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  5. goalmouth replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

US banana giant ordered to pay $38m to families of Colombian men killed by death squads. Chiquita has been fighting this case for 17 years.

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  6. Mr._Graybeard replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I think most of the immigrant panic is centered in rural areas. Why? Because that's where the factory farms and associated businesses...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:34 AM
  7. Liut liked MileHigh's post in the thread RIP Jerry West.

Before my time as a player but my dad loved him. Brilliant GM is how I remember him but my dad would always tell stories about his...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:29 AM
  8. Liut liked MTM's post in the thread RIP Jerry West.

This is a tough one. West was my first sports idol growing up in LA. Heard about it on the Dan Patrick Show and Dan, who also idolized...

9. BitterYoungMatador2 liked BTExpress's post in the thread RIP Jerry West.

[IMG] An entire generation will know this legend only as a miserable, trophy-throwing lunatic. Both my childhood hero 44s are gone...

10. Liut replied to the thread RIP Jerry West.

Yes, it absolutely does. Highly recommend his book West by West. Don't know if I've ever read one where the author was so candid about...

11. Woody Long liked Driftwood's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Still pisses me off seeing Soviet ships and sailors in Norfolk in 92 or 93. Bastards were in uniform buying Nirvana CDs at the Exchange...

12. MileHigh replied to the thread RIP Jerry West.

Before my time as a player but my dad loved him. Brilliant GM is how I remember him but my dad would always tell stories about his...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:28 AM
  13. MTM replied to the thread RIP Jerry West.

This is a tough one. West was my first sports idol growing up in LA. Heard about it on the Dan Patrick Show and Dan, who also idolized...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  14. Liut liked HanSenSE's post in the thread RIP Jerry West.

[MEDIA] Deserves own thread.

15. Liut liked BTExpress's post in the thread RIP Jerry West.

[IMG] An entire generation will know this legend only as a miserable, trophy-throwing lunatic. Both my childhood hero 44s are gone...

16. BitterYoungMatador2 liked FileNotFound's post in the thread Your unpopular opinions and creepy admissions.

As a high school student, I would have loved this. Teachers are heroes.

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:25 AM
  17. BitterYoungMatador2 liked ChrisLong's post in the thread Your unpopular opinions and creepy admissions.

In my hometown, they have a tradition that I didn't know about until today. Graduation for the public high school was tonight. This...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:25 AM
  18. Liut replied to the thread A legend puts down the knife and fork.

To state eating a whole bunch of food is a sport is ridiculous. Let me ask you ... ever written a column supporting your statement?

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:24 AM
  19. BitterYoungMatador2 replied to the thread (Potentially running) thread: Help! My daughter is a tween and the Mean Girls Era has begun!.

Our 19-year-old stepson is heading to Virginia Beach next week with some friends from college and my wife said, "I'm worried about this...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:23 AM
  20. HanSenSE liked BTExpress's post in the thread RIP Jerry West.

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  21. BTExpress replied to the thread RIP Jerry West.

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  22. goalmouth replied to the thread Running SCOTUS thread.

Shouldn't this thread be merged with the religion thread?

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:18 AM
  23. HanSenSE replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

When 6-11 meets 5-4. [MEDIA]

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  24. garrow replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Sounds French. F*ck 'em.

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:11 AM