1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running shooting thread 2022

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Della9250, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

So deeply disturbing

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Here's the edited video. Just awful.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Why the parents haven't lynched the mayor, police chief and the rest of the town government escapes me. They'd deserve the Medal of Freedom for it.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And when all else fails, blame the media.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

A cop having Punisher anything should be terrifying in and of itself.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Not saying I’d approve of burning down the police precinct, but I probably wouldn’t vote to convict if I were on the jury either.

8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Someone please remind me, what's the gig all these guys in the video signed up for?

OscarMadison, dixiehack and lakefront like this.
  9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

freedom and lives mattering

OscarMadison and Machine Head like this.
  10. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

So many questions, of course.
    Did, and were they able to, see the beginning video of ONE person being the suspect.
    Also the first 2 guys to casually, slowly check out the truck crash, were they armed officials and if so why did they not get behind that parked car, with their weapons drawn?
    Was that actually sounds of the gun in the beginning? If so I would hope that convinces people that we should not be sellng weapons like that (what ever the F they are actually called) to the general population.
    Last, if I was deciding what steps to take to protect schools, specifically, after locking doors which seems logical, I would install cameras, in ceilings?, so that you can see exactly where everyone is during a time of crisis. Did ALL OF THOSE TRAINED PEOPLE WITH TONS OF GUNS, think there was some kind of army in that room? Again did anyone check out the time leading up to this to actually see what they were up against? Did they actually know it was the typical lone shooter?

11. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

12. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

The first two guys were citizens at the funeral home checking on the accident, not LEOs.

Draft saved Draft deleted