1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Roe v. Wade to be overturned?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by outofplace, May 3, 2022.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Disney did as well. DeSantis is sharpening his knife.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I don’t know why, (I really do), we allow those cocksucking Cubans in America. Crisis over, Castro is dead, time for all the Cubans refugees and their kids to get the fuck out. Rubio, Cruz, desantis. Get the fuck out. Leave the bread

3. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

1. I avoid feeding the racist. But this is something.
    2. DeSantis is Italian.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Some dicks cause the problem. Some Dick's strike a blow for decency. (And yes, I know it was mentioned a page back.)

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I know. I am too, and it's not going to calm down anytime soon.

But again, you and I both know that it needs to stay out there. I won't say that about much, but this needs to be fought until things are made right.

HanSenSE and Neutral Corner like this.
  6. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It would be nice if we could all keep our eye on the ball this time.

It would be even nicer if people knew how elections and government work. Saw a lot of “voted for Biden and this still happened so what’s the point?” I can’t help someone that stupid. It’s like being mad your shitty sports team wasn’t fixed with one draft pick.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Sorry. My error. The point still stands. The Christian Right wants to round up the Haitians, Salvadorans and all the other trump shit hole country refugees and ‘repatriot’ them. All except the Cubans. Why? Florida’s electoral votes. Without the children of the 125,000 Cuban refugees from the Mariel Boatlift in 1980. Florida would still be half peckerwood and half rich Illinois, NJ and NY transplants.
    My apologies to the Cubans for giving DeSantis to you. May he choke on a Shephard’s cock

lakefront likes this.
  9. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

The SCOTUS’ reasoning for overturning it goes against everything I learned in Con Law. It’s so elementary school reasoning. Pathetic reflection of the body.

Apply the same logic to automatic weapons, they weren’t around in 1792 so no constitutional right to them. Or the Internet.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted