1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2021 NHL regular season thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Dec 26, 2020.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

They both played for the Canucks. The good one was known as “Gus”, the other one was Greg “C” Adams.

Sea Bass likes this.
  2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Speaking of the Canucks - any chance they get going again? Sounds like a real mess there.

3. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

Someone tweeted last night that there is a chance they will still play games after the commencement of the playoffs, apparently to fulfill sponsor obligations. I can’t imagine that actually happening.

4. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

I totally missed that they both were in Vancouver at the same time (for 12 games anyway).

5. Tighthead

They should have called one Duncan and the other Nelson.

misterbc likes this.
  6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

They have to play at some point. The organization is a mess and Benning will now get a reprieve because of COVID. All his boys in the media have already started the save his job campaign.

He is about to sign a 3rd line winger in Tanner Pearson to money and term on a team that is capped out and has to pay its 2 best players this summer. He’s a complete moron.

7. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Ducks vs. Coyotes, lots of Larssons on the ice.

8. Tighthead

Maybe he will bring in Chiarelli as his wingman.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

10. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

My God man, grow up

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Can I not look forward to your defense of this?

12. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Here's what it is, man....I'd like to be able to come to one place on the internet where I can let down my guard, relax and enjoy some conversation.

I don't care if everyone likes me (or my opinions) or not. That's life. But this is the one place I can (kind of) get away from it all on-line.

Once you get your claws into something, you can't let it go. You chase people around the board, ruining thread after thread with old grievances. If you could find it in your heart, I'd ask you not to do it with me.

Draft saved Draft deleted