1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No. This is post-election. One bipartisan trait of Americans is that we're frontrunning assholes. Before the election, the same poll had R and R leaners at 44, or 2+ percent more than Trump actually got. Hardly most.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

Obviously. They think that just because they themselves have contempt for marginalized groups, everybody else must too and that anyone who doesn't can't possibly be sincere.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

My late grandmother squandered what little nest egg she had on the “ministries” of Jim Bakker, before and after PTL. This is essentially a televangelist tactic. As such, I would happily perform elective dentistry via tire iron on any of the bastards who cooked this up.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Just her?

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

It's not Jen Psaki's fault that Peter Doocy is one of the dumbest people alive.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

If we fined all the Hatch Act violations that occurred during the Subhuman Pile of Crime's administration, the deficit would quickly turn into a surplus.

matt_garth likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Hangin' With Mr. Trumper

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

"Mother May I?"

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Since he's got nothing else to do, I'm sure he's keeping a list of those who unchecked that's as exhaustive as Santa's naughty and nice list.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

So far.

Draft saved Draft deleted