1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cash Me Ousside (Howbow Dah)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Feb 8, 2017.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

If anyone needs to have an opponent's knee whacked before an Olympic event, Frank Dellatto seems like the guy you would call.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Buddy of my younger brother's from high school does licensed armed security in the Dallas area. He's been Dak Prescott's bodyguard on several occasions when Dak does public appearances and attends special events (you could see my brother's buddy on ESPN throughout the Mississippi State women's Final Four upset of Connecticut in 2017). Dude pretty much lives in the gym when he's not working, so I'm sure there is a high demand for SUPPLEMENTS in that industry.

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Her earrings would actually be normal sized on his ears.

4. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

That was only 2017? Feels like a lifetime ago.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I ‘ll take “Meth-and-STD Deaths in Prison” for $600, Alex.

8. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

I could have sworn this was at least from 2013.

9. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Is anybody actually a fan of “Bhad Bhabie,” or does she exist merely as an object of ridicule?

10. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Is she "Bad Barbie" or "Bad Baby?" Some of my late 90s vintage baby felons would eat her for elevenses before asking if we could go to Burger King.

11. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

BTW, I'm happy for her that she's found success beyond being a meme. Still, she's just not that good, but then I let those same baby felons show me what they liked, so there's a generational and frankly a skill level divide between what they played and what she produces.

NSFW (And this guy? For a while he was a mainstay of the East Bay theatre community as well. Think of it, flow and The Bard. I doubt Miss "Hey Bich" has similar chops.)

Speaking of someone who would eat that little appropriating twit for lunch:

She was rapping when most of my clients were babies and before. They knew their music history.

With Grandmaster Flash in 1981

Yeah...Yeah... Kids. Get offa mah lawn.

12. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

“We broke the fuck out of that onlyfans record.”

That’s a great quote.

Draft saved Draft deleted