1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

But definitely not blackened.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Little fist-sized knots of something, but not hearts.

And from upthread, yes, I know TedTed wasn't a doctor. I was trying to get back to the thread topic and be cheeky. only to do both badly.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

#ETTD

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I ask because I seriously don’t know and would rather not end up in the rabbit holes I’d find if I looked it up: Who is funding Alex Jones?

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

8. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Any others here been studying up on the PRO Act and the ABC Test that could negatively affect millions of freelancers? As someone whose income is all 1099s at this point (by choice) it's definitely concerning, though it seems unlikely to pass the Senate. And it seems the whole thing could be rectified by simply eliminating the ABC Test aspect of it (a leftover from the 1930s), which caused so many problems with a similar bill in California and was inserted later in the process of the PRO Act.

https://www.jennifergregorywriter.c...-why-the-pro-act-threatens-freelance-careers/

The PRO Act Is Becoming Labor’s Amateur Hour

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I was going to say "Jackson noted as the WH physician he had to see the President naked, fondle his junk and check his prostate. "Are you kidding?" he said. "The alcohol and Ambien weren't nearly enough to heal my scarred brain."

But I'm guessing the check-up was more like Trump saying "I feel good. That's enough, awright? Now get out of here."

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  10. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Not sh0cked. Hope he burns.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Blah blah blah. Nothing will change, no one important will be held to account. Business as usual.

Tell me again why we vote.

Driftwood likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted