1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Ah, NOW Republicans have a problem with mean tweets.

2. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Nope. As much as I love Bakshi's style, Fritz was probably his second-worst movie. BTW, did you know Thomas Kinkade apprenticed under Bakshi?

TowelWaver likes this.
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

On this day 9 years ago ...

20120208_073249.jpg

Woody Long likes this.
  4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

the support for him was frothy at that point

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The Enemy Within.

6. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

And I thank you for that.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Fair point.

Just to put this out there maybe the single biggest difference between Christianity & Islam v Judaism is the Christianity and Islam actively seek to convert everyone to their religion. They want to subsume the planet with their beliefs. Mind you it’s a belief system that the adherents to their respective religions don’t agree on. Jews don’t really want converts. They almost go out of their way to deny someone the ability to convert. And most converts do it only as a matter of marriage. Not a lot of Road to Damascus stories about some Muslim or a Catholic walking home from work and realizing that only God is God and there is no other divine soul and the laws of a Talmud are in fact the actual laws of God for his chosen people. While Christians and Muslims don’t want to become Jews the last 1500 years have shown that if you want to be Jewish and just left alone, you’ll have serious problems with the ability to remain alive.

8. heyabbott

Assume Thomas is correct in his personal assessment and fact finding and not bound by the record which is empty of facts to support his personal conclusions, where in the literal text of the Constitution does it give SCOTUS authority to review State election laws?

9. heyabbott

Thoughts and prayers for the people in Texas that recently found out what it’s like to live in a Reading, PA crackhouse.

10. lakefront

I have never used my car insurance, but I have to have that.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. lakefront

But what if they found something? It is for the "what ifs". I am all for cleaning out the insurance system, but we are all better if we all pitch in, auto and health. And again, let's see how we can get the prices down.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    heyabbott likes this.
  12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

...and

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted