1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

Does the show rely on trying to be too woke?

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

"We've become the connivers of Caesar's senate" is a great fucking line.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This was an excellent arc. Uh ... I forgot where these are, again?

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Starting Schitt's Creek today, mostly on the recommendation of y'all. Enjoyable so far.

5. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

The Night Stalker documentary on Netflix is very thorough and well done. Some of the victim’s interviews are chilling.

It was especially interesting to me as a Los Angeles area resident who followed the serial killer ordeal when in happened in 1985.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Happiest day of my life that Sunday morning when the breaking news report came on NBC.

I was 14 and terrified until that moment because there was no rhyme or reason where he'd pop up in L.A. and kill.

7. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Finished "The Boys." Much more violent than I was expecting.

Most disgusting thing I remember is A Train's girlfriend shooting up with Compound V, then letting the apartment manager eat her out to cover the rent. She got so strong that when she orgasmed, she squeezed his head with her thighs and his head exploded.

Scout likes this.
  8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, an edited version of that one was in the trailer before Season 1 came out.

The courtroom scene near the end of the second season comes to mind as one that topped it.

9. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I finally finished I'll Be Gone in the Dark. It was just fantastic. Kudos to Patton for being able to do the interviews and keep it together and finish his wife's work. And the number of victims who came together after JJD's conviction to toast the freedom from him ever being able to hurt anyone else was very powerful.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Bridgerton apparently is so successful that Netflix has announced that Season 2 will be its last (I'm kidding).

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Finally getting around to I May Destroy You on HBO. That show, it's something. It's really good, but let's say I wouldn't watch it with kids. The sex and drug use is really over the top.

12. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted