1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

I only 1/2 liked this

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Joe has no idea when he’s gonna cash it in.

140705294_2193691737433551_8722948853965267858_o.jpg

Baron Scicluna and RickStain like this.
  3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I have, by way of Russia, a pirated photoshop and a pirated Rosetta Stone . . . each acquired six years before Trump took office.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Catching up on the Inauguration stuff I missed while sleeping after the swearing in. Honestly, the production and commentary provided of the proceedings (done by the PIC and by the Joint Senate Committee) has been vastly superior and more informative than anything I saw on the cable news shows (which seemed more interested in going around the room and asking each other how they are feeling and what they're thinking about).

https://www.youtube.com/bideninaugural

5. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

I wish you well on this. I grew up around people who were religious but not particularly devoted or spiritual.

Hamilton is great. You might also want to see Moana if you haven't already. L-M Miranda did the music. The art direction is like an animated travelogue of the Pacific Islands and catalog of Maxfield Parrish's paintings, Wade Davis, one of my favorite living anthropologists, consulted for it, and Alan Tudyk, uh...he made chicken noises.

You mean Mister Chrissy "Foul-Mouthed" Teigen? Love them.

Wenders likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's one of those copy-and-paste to everyone's wall, but this start of this came across Facebook: So. Today we watched history! First female to be sworn in to office! Is she qualified? Is he qualified? We will find out!

Yeah, that's the worry now; their qualifications

8. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

On another , now closed thread, I questioned about civil war. Heres what I got:

Let me rephrase. A lot of the far right thinks this will be fought in battles akin to the Civil War. They think it will be whole states out of the union fighting other states. They dont realize it will be wars without frontiers. The first time an antifa/BLM group brings the fight to “real america” they will shit themselves.

I don't think Antifa or BLM answered. But this civil war group folded anyway. What did i miss?

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Funny how Trumpists are asking if a black woman is qualified to be POTUS, but they never asked that about their boy who just left office after becoming the biggest loser on record.

garrow and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Lin Manuel Miranda peaked at Silent E is a Ninja and hard/soft G.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

So … you wish you was a little bit taller? you wish you was a baller? you wish you had a girl who looked good? would you call her? you wish you had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a sixty-four Impala?

:D

12. 2muchcoffeeman

Jimmy, Mac, Robert, Nadirah and Norbert Putnam.

Draft saved Draft deleted