1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

What’s the O/U on when he does call into a Fox show? A week?

lakefront likes this.
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

You’re assuming Fox would take the call. Hannity is in it for the money. Trashing Biden makes money. Promoting trump is not a winning strategy.

If he lands on NewsMax or OAN, it’s the kiss of death for trumplicans.

Wenders and Alma like this.
  3. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Today has been a great day.

No matter how much Alma tried to shit on it.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

And what, pray tell, did he "give" Russia?

They don't have one millimeter of land that they didn't have four years ago, the US pulled out of ANOTHER nuclear treaty, and Russia can't build one mile of pipeline without another half-dozen sanctions raining down on anybody helping to build it or the places hoping to receive it.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I voted for the guy. His speech was decent. Tom Hanks looked very cold.

I’m happy personally. We’re back to talking policy and politics. The last four years was not only divisive and dangerous, it was a tremendous waste of the American people’s time.

qtlaw likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

My mail carrier delivered my mail at 7:15 p.m. She normally hits us around 4, 4:30. I have no idea why this was, but the simple fact that she was out running her route at that time tells me something.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

9. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

Your politics are based on prestige and personality, and your personality is based on performance politics. Please go away knowing no one wants your performance anymore. We have a stable government.

Fred siegle likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

A week without Trump -- without having to hear him speak or hear others lavish praise upon him -- might be enough to convince me that the country can do without an impeachment trial of an official who is no longer in office. I was surprised to learn such things were possible, and I'm not convinced they're necessary. I hope he fades away on his own and there is no need for legislative proceedings to render him moot for eternity.

Cosmo, qtlaw, Alma and 1 other person like this.
  11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Putin and friends have had unchallenged opportunities to make billions without the US interfering. Stealing technical and commercial trade secrets through hacking. The oligarchs have gone unchecked and have made use of international banking without interference. Russia is Putin. Putin is Russia.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I don't care if I hear a single word from Trump... but I do want to read what the SDNY has to say. Preferably soon.

Draft saved Draft deleted