1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

That was enlightening.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

ISIS and the Taliban are essentially the same. They now run Afghanistan because Trump surrendered.
    Nkorea has tested missles and have been developing them for 4 years, without interruptions from the UN or the US.

we are not fighting wars because trump gave Russia and China everything they want.

stock market is going up because interest rates are near zero. Cash has to go somewhere. 401ks every couple weeks get infusions of cash, IRAs, Hedgefunds have to invest. Deferred Compensation. That money needs a place to go.

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It came up once on mine. My response was I considered what happened two weeks ago a “conflict.”

garrow likes this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

40 pages? Damn!

lakefront likes this.
  6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I disagree that they’re the same.

7. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I will say this. I'm grateful that this was a mostly peaceful day across our country and it gives me hope. Yes, divisions will continue to persist by those who still need to profit off such division - but for the most part I think a lot of people are tired of it all.

Edit - some antifa a-holes did some damage in Seattle and Portland. I've never been a fan of that group. Felt they've always been more interested in the clashes with whomever than actually making positive change.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The real enemy of the people. Should be immediately deplatformed and Murdoch expelled.

OscarMadison and Inky_Wretch like this.
  10. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Anybody else surprised Trump didn't call in to Hannity tonight and spout bullshit?

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I suspect the term "legal exposure" has convinced him to keep his mouth shut for a while.

12. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

This can't be stressed enough. The Biden team not only did a great job with the acceptance of nomination in maintaining "covid" standards, this inauguration was really forward in exhibiting their covid standards. Not just talk.

garrow, wicked and OscarMadison like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted