1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

These dopes don't realize that illegal immigration helps prop up their social security because their employers file for them under dummy social security numbers which withhold taxes they'll never get to claim.

2. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Hit everyone in the wallets. Trump. OAN. Newsmax. Fox News. MyPillow. (Dominion has started the process.) These guys all rave about a relatively open economy, then get pissed when people vote with their wallets. If someone wants to buy the crack addict’s pillows bad enough, they can find the number on the thousands of TV/radio ads airing every day.

At least this boycott is over something that matters, unlike the Family Resource Council or whoever boycotting stations airing Stern because he said “penis.”

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

5. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Yes, really. Note all the links in the post by @champ_kind below yours.

7. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

out

standing

Splendid Splinter likes this.
  9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Little Donnie is pouting in his room.

Bitter, Trump skips chance to say splashy, high-profile farewell - CNNPolitics

The President has been in a foul mood for several days and has lost interest in the performative parts of the presidency he once relished, a source he's spoken with in recent days told CNN.

And a slate of actual celebrities lined up for Biden's inauguration has disappointed a president who tried and often failed to secure A-list support for his own presidency.

He hasn't left the White House or been seen in public for a week.

But after inciting a riot mob that stormed the US Capitol, Trump's aides have attempted to keep him away from any situation that could aggravate the situation further.

That includes keeping Trump from any type of live, off-the-cuff scenario where he might reverse the carefully scripted work that went into his taped speeches last week condemning the insurrectionist violence and vowing a smooth transition.

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Mitch McConnell Honors Brian Sicknick, Howard Liebengood

Unreal what your hate's providing
    (Say just words to me)
    Your talk is always contradiction
    (Say just words to me)
    You won't feel the warmth of friends around you
    (Say just words to me)
    Is it true that there's worth inside
    So say just words to me

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

The market crash (which I believe happened more in March than February) was because we saw the pandemic coming from Europe and China.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Yeah, but the boom economy turned in February.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.