1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

2. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Trump dies from the virus. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do," says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."
    Trump thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell.
    "No!" Trump said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.
    "No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented Trump.

The Devil opened a third door. In it, Trump saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Trump looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The Devil smiled and said, "Monica, you're free to go!"

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I think also because of those last 12 years, Dems will be much less forgiving now. In 2008, the GOP already had Iraq, the Great Recession and Clinton’s impeachment on its record for the previous decade and Obama and the Dems were just willing to move on and try to unify a country that didn’t want to be unified.

But now, after the GOP’s behavior during the Obama administration and all the insanity during Trump’s reign, I hope the Dems play a lot of hardball with the GOP.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

He cut a heckuva wrestling promo though.

(Yes, I know).

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

“Before the China Virus invaded our shores”. These people can’t fuck all the way off fast enough.

OscarMadison and Dyno like this.
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Mad about the presidential election?
    Why not start an insurrection
    My pillow guy and Rush Limbaugh
    They say declare martial law
    Now your boys don't look so proud
    And without twitter you ain't so loud

2muchcoffeeman and OscarMadison like this.
  10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

His resigntation is effective he 20th, the day Biden is inaugurated. Don't know where I saw this this morning, but it was someone saying that it's the equivalent of your food resigning when you take a poop.

OscarMadison, wicked and Mngwa like this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Just like Baghdad! Thanks Trump voters/stormtroopers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.