1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

It's impossible to call what's happening in Florida with the vaccinations a clusterfuck, because that gives clusterfucks a bad name

2muchcoffeeman and maumann like this.
  2. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

The poisoned oaks at Toomer's Corner get their revenge?

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

If you are a doctor or nurse in Alabama and on your 7th consecutive double shift, at some point do you say to yourself, "fuck it"?

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

I haven't had even the slightest cold since February, knock on wood. Seems like masks and not being around people and kids not being around other kids works. Also when I see the where's the flu argument I think, really? My wife has seen flu cases, though, so it is out there.

MileHigh likes this.
  5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

My comment wasn't meant to be all conspiratorial, it was to show that people are taking it seriously this year. I saw that there was a 20-25 percent increase in the number of flu shots given this season. I would've thought it was higher.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

The nasty three-week flu I got in 2014 was enough to convince me to get the shot in perpetuity thereafter.

maumann and MileHigh like this.
  7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

I got it real bad in the early 1990s and have gotten the shot every year since.

8. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Same. Just my usual allergies but not stuffed up or anything like that. And I'm sure the flu is out there. But it's just way down.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Publix is VERY Republican but Little Trump beat their guy, Agriculture Secretary Adam Putnam, who the GOP had been grooming for years
    Plus Publix is a great store. Period.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

You won a f**king football game played by 18-21 yr olds; BFD. Grow up. Okay, I went to a university without D1 football. When I was there I watched OU-Neb for a "big game" and didn't watch our team. But looking back decades later, I do not wish we had D1 football and it doesn't diminish the great time I had in college. Does someone really look back 30 yrs later and say "college was awesome, when UF beat FSU!"

Draft saved Draft deleted