1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nietsroob17, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yeah, they totally messed up that last segment with the timing. Maybe the match went an extra minute longer than it should?

And I don’t get that Goldberg is complaining about legends being disrespected by Drew. It’s Orton who has been the disrespectful one.

2. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

MAYBE it'll be something a little fresh, with Goldberg as the heel for once.

3. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

I'm hoping they find a way to keep KO-Reigns going until 'Mania and put it in Hell in a Cell. And I'm thinking we might see Miz-McIntyre on the Raw side, but they seem to hate giving Miz a decent push so probably not. (Yes, they push him all the time, but they always find a way to fuck it up and make him look weak like his recent MITB cash-in.)

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I wonder if they'll have Miz cash in the contract after the McIntyre-Goldberg match. He wins this time, but it's waved off because Morrison handed in the briefcase again and that's how we get to McIntyre-Miz.

As an aside, is it about time to start a 2021 wrestling thread?

5. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I thought we usually went at least a week or two "late" in this one, only for someone to either bump this thread a month later, or to pop over in the other thread with a "whoops forgot about the new year" post. :)

Batman likes this.
  6. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Done.

Batman likes this.
  7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I was waiting for a natural pause in the conversation, but the Brodie Lee stuff carried us right through the weekend and I didn't want to start a new thread that split it up.

sgreenwell likes this.
  8. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

No surprise here...

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted