1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020-2021 NBA Regular Season thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Splendid Splinter, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Jimmy's not the same since the slip.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

The Suns are as fun to watch as advertised. Great start to the year. Utah and Denver up next this week, should be good tests.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Suns are 5-1 and swept a back-to-back in Utah and Denver, not easy to do. They tried hard to choke that one away tonight but found a way to pull it out.

5. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Classic -- now that the Suns are worth watching I can't see their games. I've got YouTube TV and they dropped the regional sports nets (just like everyone else has). I have NBA League Pass but they black out the local team... so I can see every game by every team except the Suns.

Suns are legit. Doubt they're beat-the-Lakers legit, but they are going to be tough to deal with this season.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Ah, that's a bummer. I actually invested in League Pass this season. There will be a lot of watching games while at work the next morning due to the late start times, but that's fine. And to your point, no, they're not beating the Lakers. But dangit, just getting to the playoffs again will be nice. It's been a minute.

7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Love League Pass. There are a lot of teams that are really fun to watch that don't get a lot of national air time.

And yeah, it's crazy how long it's been since the Suns were even mildly relevant. This is fun.

8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

TV blackouts during a pandemic are monumentally stupid.

Mr. Sluggo and HanSenSE like this.
  9. Songbird

Amar'e's tzitzi per 36 is off the chart.

And, of course, that nod to Blake Griffin. A moment of moments.

10. Songbird

When did the 2021 Rockets become the '80s Clippers and/or Sacto Kings with the powder blues?

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This just in: Steph Curry can shoot.

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Breaking: Beer is good

But 62? Yeesh.

Draft saved Draft deleted