1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 12 thread -- As sweet as a Kolber kiss

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Nov 24, 2020.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The Steelers got insanely lucky after a huge mistake by T.J. Watt gave the Ravens what should have been a touchdown.

2. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Ravens should have thrown on second down.

3. outofplace

Not really. I've been reacting appropriately to people posting stupid shit. Cosmo simply missed a small detail.

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Nope, OOps not whining, not at all.

5. outofplace

Yet again, this is what I was trying to tell everybody. As long as the Ravens' secondary is intact, they have a shot in this game.

6. outofplace

You and others were telling me this wasn't a close game. I told you exactly why it would be close. I'm pointing out that I was right, and as usual, you had no idea what you were talking about. That is not whining. The Steelers are in very real danger of losing this game for exactly the reasons I predicted.

7. outofplace

How the hell is that roughing the passer?

8. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

I can’t tell. Because of the DIRECTV dispute I have to watch on my phone. I’m questioning if it’s actually a football game or a rerun of Friends.

MileHigh likes this.
  9. outofplace

The Steelers are finding a really embarrassing way to fall to 10-1, but not surprising at all. The one thing the Ravens have is that great secondary and they are playing a fantastic game.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Probably because of Ingram and Dobbins, they have played well today.

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

This post is aging well.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I've literally been in class or trainings for the entire game. Came here first for the LOLs then opened ESPN.com to see how bad the Steelers were losing. My phone gave me updates, but I thought they were lagging. Apparently winning is the new losing...

Draft saved Draft deleted