1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

no one cares if he concedes the obvious. To normal people it makes him look like the petulant little bitch he’s always been. To his Christian soldiers it makes him look like the little bitch they’ve always loved.

he’s a fraud and loser and has exposed America as the fraud that most of the world alway thought we were. America was and may yet be capable of great things. But it’s populated by dimwitted hypocritical hyper-religious dullard refuse. The wretched refuse of Europe that immigrated to America either blossomed after 2-3 generations or they became white trash trump voters.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Awesome. Treason is a capital crime.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Fools and their money, etc.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

8. heyabbott

Once it goes in The collection plate, it’s all Jesus’

9. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

It's hilarious to me to see how often Trump has been hurt by his insistence on surrounding himself with incompetent people.

This is entirely on his staff. They need to look at that and immediately realize that Fat Man Little Desk is a visual disaster. But he surrounds himself with 23 year old Liberty grads who don't have a clue, so this is what you get.

I don't expect Melania to be smart or savvy enough to know that wearing a coat that says "I Don't Really Care, Do You?" is a really bad idea on a trip to see children in cages. She's a gold-digging bimbo thrown into a spotlight she never expected and she's in well over her head. But sweet Jesus, she didn't have ANYONE on the staff smart enough to tell her to wear literally anything else?

10. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Christ, I had a better looking desk than that while I was in grade school.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. heyabbott

12. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Looks like Melania couldn’t bother to put the FUCKING CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! on the tree.

garrow and HanSenSE like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.