1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Karen: "Is that a gun in your pants, or are you just glad to see me?"

Chad: "Both!"

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I like the strategically placed hands that are keeping that pistol from dragging his marble sack down.

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

You summed it up perfectly. Dems are way too nice.

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I don't blame her for any of that. I'll just never understand the appeal of working until you die.

Deplorables say the same thing.

And both sides actually believe it.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

A hallmark of Trumpism: modeling your behavior on America's enemies.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

You never see these two photographed together

max-headroom-tease.jpg EnsUNyZW4AMDcQt.png

9. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Nah, they were the team that took a knee in the final minute before halftime happy go into the locker room with a 10-point lead — unaware that their defense was actually getting gashed by a team that just hadn't scored much yet — rather than try to get more points on the board. They thought Clinton was going to win so they skated on McConnell's Garland decision. Instead, they should have fought it loudly and on message as a seventh-grade civics lesson that everyone understands what about the Constitution actually says regarding Supreme Court appointments. And if McConnell still wouldn't have budged, I think Obama should have said, "Well, I'll consider the Senate's inaction on this consent for this highly qualified nominee, and I'll personally walk him into his new office in the Supreme Court. If you want to stop me, start holding hearings."

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Some folks love their jobs. Or don’t have anything to retire to.

My maternal grandfather worked until he was 91. Finally retired and discovered a lifetime of working 50-60 hours per week at the dealership meant he had no hobbies. Six months later he died.

Dad is 82. He used to play golf, but his back problems ended that 20 years ago. He rode horses and roped my entire life. He gave away his last horse two years ago and hasn’t been in the saddle in 10. He still takes care of his loyal customers and is at the dealership a few times per week. Otherwise he sits at home and watches old westerns and is miserable.

11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving

garrow and heyabbott like this.
  12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

hell, he said it was unfair people could go Nike shopping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.