1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

It’s by Andy Borowitz, an alleged comedian, so it’s satire.

2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Per deposed tinpot dictators: There's never a gas station around when you really need one.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Fair point. I should have given him credit for that as I pointed out his hypocritical whining.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Larry, the election's over. You're not gonna be mayor after January 20th. Now release the transition money and your maritime files so the incoming administration will have everything it needs to handle the shark problem."

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

oop-
    I have an honest question for you- do you think student loan debt will be retired in this administration?

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Wait -- how about the port-cochere at the Wyndham?

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Now here are some close elections. In New York's 22nd Congressional district, the unofficial result has the Democrat leading the Republican by 12 votes. In Iowa's 2nd district, where there's some confusion about how many votes are outstanding but not many, either the Republican leads the Democrat by three or the Democrat leads by one (!!!). That's out of over 300,000 votes in each race. Nobody's hollering fraud, but of course there will be litigation because simple counting error is likely gonna affect both totals.
    PS: 3 Octave, Schumer said today he and Warren would present Biden with a plan for retiring a significant amount of student debt if not total. It's very unlikely the leading Senate Democrat would go public with that if Biden wasn't already on board.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Snowflake news

TowelWaver and heyabbott like this.
  9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Michael- I don't see it happening in actuality. They want to govern from the center-left and the slackjaws will start crying about their debt not being retired.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

FTFY

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

My niece spent time as a third shift ER nurse in Jacksonville, Fla.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.