1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Hold on.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Ego is as deadly as cocaine, which is also a helluva drug.

3. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

Speaking of cocaine, Junior is being very quiet for someone who is interested in leading the party.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Re: NDAs, I'm pretty sure it's been ruled in court that NDAs are inapplicable/ unenforceable in regard to elected officials, except for material specifically categorized as classified for national security.
    It'll be fun as hell to see the first few brave souls tell him to fuck himself with his NDAs ... and then the stampede. Once one or two bust through, it'll be a fire drill -- a mad dash to get your chance to kick the carcass.

5. Neutral Corner

You don't have to worry about turkeys,

Geese, now, geese will kick your ass.

Fred siegle, HanSenSE, wicked and 2 others like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

He's busy lubing his gun.

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The logical part of my brain knows this. The other part of my brain sees their beady eyes and deeply disturbing, gross caruncles and fears them.

8. Neutral Corner

I can't wait to see what Biden's new Secretaries uncover, as well as what documents whistleblowers on the inside pass off to the new regime. Interior, all those contracts. Defense, ditto. SecState - I think that there's a ton of stuff that's going to hang Pompeo. Multi-billion arms deal to the Saudis over the objections of Congress for a starter. Then he fired the Inspector General who was investigating it. I'm very curious about that one. I'm also curious about how many times Jared cut himself in on deals across the board, and of course Don Trump needed to wet his beak.

Driftwood likes this.
  9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

10. Starman

Spew it all out.

11. Starman

The mob that howls endlessly about nefarious agents of the "deep state" pulling strings in an infinite rats' nest of conspiracies, happily handing over their SSNs.

Tremendous.

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Start with Interior.
    If this administration authorized you to cut a single blade of grass on public land or dip your toe in coastal waters, you are shut down and will be hauled before Congress. Any financial losses incurred are your problem.

OscarMadison and Hooray4snail like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.