1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Taxpayers spent a fortune on an eye prosthetic but he’s riding that patch all the way to to the Senate. A fake Seal, a ROTC officer in a Seal team is an ornament but not a real warrior. Got a bronze star for a car accident. Another Harvard shit.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. heyabbott

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I wanted Biden and Democrats to take the high road and just let current investigations into Trump (New York et al). Move on for the good of the country.

But as this drags on, the more I want a Nuremberg inquiry to purge the last four years and the last few weeks from this nation's history. Ever since Washington declined to run for a third term and just walk away, we've been a country that no matter how ugly the election was, our leaders stepped aside for the new people elected. It's been the cornerstone of our democracy that no matter what, we honor the votes. We need to put the kabash on this BS for the future. We will not tolerate threats to our democracy from anyone. Start throwing people in jail even if they were elected themselves. Take back our country from the Trumpanistas. McConnell, Graham, those dumbasses who took a bribe from Trump.

5. heyabbott

A Fox News spokesperson said Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell canceled scheduled appearances on Jeanine Pirro's Saturday show.

The lying scumbags can’t even handle a drunk NJ housewife.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I want to agree. But it only takes one Trumpist juror to hang a jury. So I’m ambivalent.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Disagrees.

[​IMG]

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

If the government doesn't get them then his creditors will. Assuredly all of them won't just magically go away.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

I'm tired of ignored subpoenas, of pardons for your crime partners, of corruption in plain sight ostentatiously ignored. If it's a true violation, not chickenshit, if it can be documented and proved, charge and try them. Break this nonsense up. Of course the R's will yell politically motivated, but that's only because the R's have run roughshod over law and tradition and don't like being held accountable.

10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Some of these guys are going to cut deals to put heat on others. And with few exceptions, juries tend to take their jobs seriously. Voir dire is going to weed out the true crazies.

2muchcoffeeman and OscarMadison like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

There's the key. Wouldn't at all be surprised if the mods are tired of my drum - haven't had to replace the head or a broken stick yet - but they need to be prosecuted and imprisoned.

Giving them a 10-count head start to disappear before they can be arrested, charged and prosecuted won't be "for the good of the country." It didn't work when the Tangerine Tantrum was not removed when he was impeached. It didn't help no matter how concerned Susan Collins was.

Prosecute every one of them where clear evidence is available. There's the key to keep the Trumpists from hanging juries. Yes, they know no shame, but if they don't know right from wrong - and evidence points to many of them pretending not to know the difference - they can be pointed out, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.