1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

We have stone cold proof coach Lester is molesting the female volleyball players and impregnated two of them.

Can't report it because it would burn my source in the athletic department. :rolleyes:

heyabbott likes this.
  2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

If the senate goes 50-50, who is the majority leader?

The assumption seems to be Schumer but I’m unclear on the why.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Truthfully, I'm surprised that there has not been a leak from an untraceable source that dropped a bomb on Trump. There are at least seven intel sources which could have done it, perhaps more.

The five I's are the intel services of the U.S., Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Add France and Germany as possible leakers. Perhaps even the Dutch, given the computer hacking skill they showed when they broke through the security of the Russian hacking operation. They actually penetrated the closed circuit security camera feed from the Russian IRA building, which was how the Russian hackers indicted by Mueller became known by name.

That something like that has not happened is perhaps an indicator that we don't have devastating evidence involving Trump himself. That or the source is very highly placed indeed.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    wicked likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Well, they did try to impeach him.

6. Neutral Corner

Does the VP tiebreaker vote come into play on that?

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Putin is really Myron Mendelbaum from Brooklyn.

8. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

I think you’re right. From the Senate’s website:

From January 3 to January 20, 2001, with the Senate divided evenly between the two parties, the Democrats held the majority due to the deciding vote of outgoing Democratic Vice President Al Gore. Senator Thomas A. Daschle served as majority leader at that time. Beginning on January 20, 2001, Republican Vice President Richard Cheney held the deciding vote, giving the majority to the Republicans. Senator Trent Lott resumed his position as majority leader on that date. On May 24, 2001, Senator James Jeffords of Vermont announced his switch from Republican to Independent status, effective June 6, 2001. He announced that he would caucus with the Democrats, giving the party a one-seat advantage and changing control of the Senate back to the Democrats. Thomas A. Daschle again became majority leader on June 6, 2001. Trent Lott announced on December 20, 2002, that he would not continue as Republican leader in the 108th Congress. William Frist was elected Republican leader on December 23, 2002 and began service on January 7, 2003.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Keep in mind fucking FATUS and the fuckhead GOP would gladly steal this election if the could.

Never forgive, never forget.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

they have a right to protest as we did - fuck 'em

this is the varsity football team blowing off some steam downtown after being smoked 42-7 on homecoming

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

At this point we just want to see the pee tape.

Did Russian whores piss on his face? In his mouth? Let's see it. I'll pay 20 bucks for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.