1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If they thought the spontaneous celebrations for Biden’s victory were joyous occasions, trumps funeral will be a combination of Spring Break, Black Friday and Mardi Gras.

Mngwa likes this.
  2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Blackwater, you have a call on the orange discourtesy phone.

wicked likes this.
  3. Hooray4snail

Hooray4snail Active Member

You get the feeling Trump just hears some words that people say and then repeats them while not really having any idea what they mean. Words like:

"suppression polls"
    "coyotes"
    I'm sure there are many more ...

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Agreed; I expect the results in both to be similar to what we saw next door in South Cackalacky

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

These bastards should just be grateful their hero was POTUS for four years as he didn't deserve that job for four seconds.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Right Wing social media is doomed to fail because of the Rightwing’s favorite lie, capitalism. Right wingers who talk about politics on social media don’t have enough disposable income to attract decent advertisers. My pillow, reverse mortgages and apocalyptic food services can’t keep those businesses online.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

big loud neegros

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Dammit, the judges have to be on the message boards saying "these a-holes are wasting our time!!" Noises? Intimidating stares? GTFO (imagine Suzy voice from Curb).

garrow likes this.
  9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Saw this on FB - so fitting. No wonder the Karens of the world love him.

[​IMG]

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

When a very large crowd showed for the funeral of '40s movie mogul Harry Cohn, head of Columbia Pictures, someone in Hollywood kinda famous (Fred Allen maybe?). "It just goes to show you what Harry always said. Give the people what they want and they'll flock to see it."

11. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I think he'll opt out of secret service myself. I think he has lived an illegal life almost all the way. Shady deals, shady people. I think he's got too many secrets in his personal life to let the secret service tag along.

TowelWaver likes this.
  12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Saying "The media doesn't declare the winner " is really just self-righteous horseshit.

TowelWaver and heyabbott like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.