1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

No offense, but to me, getting a Parler account is tantamount to signing up for NAMBLA. Won’t touch it with a 50-foot pole.

I put the over-under on it being hacked and its membership list being leaked at about Pearl Harbor Day.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

That is the ultimate doomsday scenario. If that were to happen, the country of the United States of America would cease to exist.
    Here's the key from the story:
    • "How many compliant judges are going to throw themselves on the ground in front of that train?" the lawyer said. "And how many legislatures are going to go along with it?" Instead, he said, Trump may try to "scare the living bejeezus out of everyone to gain leverage and then cut a deal for him and his family."

TowelWaver likes this.
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I gave them my Google voice number but it wouldn't take thus couldn't complete my registration so I said fuck it and left.

HanSenSE and TigerVols like this.
  4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

This puzzles me, and it puzzles the crap out of me about the North Carolina governor/senate races. My mind is blown that anyone from either side would split their votes right now.

maumann likes this.
  5. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Still, she beat Doug Collins aka shit with feet

maumann likes this.
  6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I just wanted to go there to troll some family. I had a great character crafted. Harlan Z. Hill as a rough template.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Yeah, but his feet won't touch the ground either. It might take six of them to carry his fat ass, but they'll get it done.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"Lovely election you had here, be a shame if something happened about it. Do me a favor, and let's talk about immunity to Federal charges..."

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

So, who bells the cat and tells Trump to stay away from Georgia?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    OscarMadison, TowelWaver and maumann like this.
  11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

MAGA, baby!

Driftwood and TowelWaver like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.