1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 10 college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

This is the correct answer

2. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

six squared

DanielSimpsonDay and HanSenSE like this.
  3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Notre Dame wins.. and the mostly maskless fans storm the field and mob the team.

Good luck with that, guys.

4. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Brian Kelly has to be so pissed, after what they went through earlier this season.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Touchdown Jesus will protect them.

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Thinking those two will rematch in ACC championship game. Only Miami and Chapel Hill have any sort of shot at crashing the party.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Don’t be sad. Two outta three ain’t bad.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Clemson rushed for just 35 yards.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Thankfully missed the Fuente coaching boner yesterday. As I said at the beginning of this thread, I was worried about that game, because Liberty is legitimately good. And there's a better-than-average chance that Liberty and Coastal Carolina will both be undefeated when they meet in Conway on Dec. 5. Liberty plays Western Carolina and UMass at home and travels to N.C. State. Coastal goes to Troy and Texas State and hosts Appalachian State.

Liberty and Coastal were both members of the Big South Conference in FCS, and when LU started rebuilding its program under Danny Rocco in 2006, Rocco essentially made Coastal a rival, because CCU was the conference's best program at the time. Printed a bunch of Beat Coastal shirts for coaches, players, staff and students to wear. Fast forward 14 years and they could meet as undefeated, ranked FBS members. Just crazy to think about.

10. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

As a Canuckistani who lives in a part of Ontario that is now facing even tougher restrictions on public gatherings, bars, restaurants etc. I watch this - particularly in the south and last night's game at Notre Dame - and shake my head. There are no sporting events in Ontario - communities that are allowing youth hockey are mandating parents sit in their cars during the games unless they are part of the coaching staff - which has twice the population of Indiana and 130,000 fewer cases. Maybe the Hoosier State is doing a better job at managing the virus, I don't know, I guess we'll find out in a couple weeks after last night's storming of the field

11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Cosmo, I don’t want to even kick a Hokie when he’s down, but that ending sequence yesterday was some Mike London shit.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Trevor Lawrence was out, and Travis Etienne and the offensive line could have managed the game, probably shortened it a few possessions and taken over. Notre Dame knew they couldn't just let that happen.

Draft saved Draft deleted