1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Five million more people have voted for Trump than last time. Just incredible

2. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

One of the most pleasant outcomes is the royal ass kicking of Doug Collins in the Georgia Senate runoff

maumann and Mngwa like this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Speaking of Civil War ...

(Full auto is a waste of ammo, btw.)

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

When they finally finish counting in Michigan, Biden will be up 3-4 points. In Pennsylvania, I'd put it at 3-5.

The polling averages were 8 in Michigan and 5 in PA. And the polls got Minnesota right. So the polls weren't that bad across the board in the upper midwest, but Wisconsin sticks out badly.

5. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Mingled with what?

6. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

I will be there, my friend!

Socially distanced, of course!

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Reminds me of when we first went to electronic voting. The local radio station had sold hours worth of ads for its usual election night coverage where precincts trickled in. Electronically, it was done, and the election commission people were closing up shop about 30 minutes after the polls closed. The radio station was like, "But, but... this is supposed to last all night."

8. RickStain

I think liberals were really underestimating how much 1) Trump consolidated all the Republicans who never-Trumped last time without losing his Deplorables and 2) Made inroads with Hispanic men.

9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Will 3D printers eventually make the gun control debate a moot one?

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

They are certainly going to make it more complicated. They already have, in fact. There are a lot of mods and full firearms that can be printed - which means no serial number, no ATF reporting.

Hermes likes this.
  11. RickStain

Last night, I told you that with 400k votes left to count and a 220k gap, Biden was winning Georgia.

Now it's down to 47k gap and still 150k votes left. They've been coming in even harder for Biden than expected.

For real, Biden won Georgia.

12. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Noon eastern for Nevada to get more results. Lazy assholes. Trump’s going to have the 82nd Airborne dropping into Las Vegas by fucking noon eastern time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.