1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Put your coffee cup down before you read this.

You Have Been Warned.

3. Neutral Corner

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Good to see Beau again. Hope enough share his sentiments.

6. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Aforementioned Qanon FB friend has been posting a long list of all the “good” things Trump has done. And good for him.

I said “I wonder if Trump would be doing better campaigning on this stuff rather than... let’s see... ‘Joe Biden’s sunglasses look stupid.’”

If Trump had shut the fuck up and disappeared on or about Sept. 1 he’d be a favorite to win.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Apropos of nothing in particular other than Beau's name, Beau's Wife is a decent Twitter follow.

OscarMadison and Smallpotatoes like this.
  8. Neutral Corner

9. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

I think this goes back to US Judge Hanen's comment in his ruling yesterday that if he'd had his druthers, he would have not allowed drive-thru voting in tents, because tents are not "buildings." The one location remaining is in the Toyota Center parking garage, which I suppose is technically a building and thus presumably on firmer legal ground given the comment.

10. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

"It's really important that we make it as difficult as possible for people to vote," is among the strangest of Party Platform Planks.

Webster and TowelWaver like this.
  11. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

These are the same people who decided ignoring a pandemic was a winning political strategy

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Even Santorum was looking befuddled last night at the strategy, saying, “yeah, it doesn’t seem like a winning message,” or something to that effect.

TowelWaver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.