1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Judge Barrett displays a list of reasons to vote for Donald Trump:

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

FATUS is exactly like every Joe Pesci mobster -- an inhuman psychopath who is always the last to know when he'll get it in the head.

heyabbott likes this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He will, with all the believability of when he said there would only be 15 cases of the virus in the USA.

Fred siegle likes this.
  6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Because I wanted to put the system -- USPS, elections board, all of it -- to the test. If they still haven't recorded my vote by Nov. 3, I'll vote in person.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Excerpts from the AP story on record early voting. Don't read too much into it, but 22 million ballots already turned in and a possible 150 million votes would be an incredible turnout.

Record avalanche of early votes transforms the 2020 election

"Republicans argue that these signs of enthusiasm are meaningless — Democratic early voters are people who would have voted anyway, they say. But an AP analysis of the early vote shows 8% of early voters had never cast a ballot before, and 13.8% had voted in half or fewer of previous elections for which they were eligible.

"The data also show voters embracing mail voting, which health officials say is the safest way to avoid coronavirus infection while voting. Of the early voters, 82% cast ballots through the mail and 18% in person. Black voters cast 10% of the ballots cast, about the same as their share of the national electorate, according to the AP analysis of data from L2, a political data firm. That’s a sign that those voters, who have been less likely to vote by mail than white people and Latinos, have warmed to the method.

"Mail ballots so far have skewed toward older voters, with half coming from voters over age 64. Traditionally, younger and minority voters send their mail ballots in closer to Election Day or vote in person."

Slacker likes this.
  9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

That was so staged, I’d be embarrassed to be part of it.

10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

One thing I like about Biden is he doesn't brag about every accomplishment of his (like overcoming the stutter) or moan about every tragedy that's befallen him (quite a few).

He's somewhat humble and not full of toxic masculine bullshit.

TigerVols likes this.
  11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

True, but his campaign has hit the angle that he stood by his sons' bedsides after the tragic auto crash about as hard as it needs to be hit.

Yes, he was a good father to do that. Yes, 90 percent of all fathers would do that. No, Fatfuck wouldn't do it.
    And that's where they ought to leave it.

wicked likes this.
  12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Now do Mitch McConnell you mental midget

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.