1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 7 College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

God bless her, and you.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

They've reported him having two negatives in a row, and it's Bama's biggest regular season game.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you both.

4. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

So Saban has now had three negatives tests after testing positive but exhibiting no symptoms. At this point is it reasonable to think that he had a false positive?

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

But the only way to be a real Amurrican is to support a klan that wants to take away the health insurance of people like her. Good vibes your way.

heyabbott likes this.
  6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

And the (Game)cock it crowed two times. That would drive me bugshit if I were in attendance.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Clemson is going all Georgia Tech-Cumberland on Georgia Tech. Trevor Lawrence has 391 yards and five TDs, and it's 52-7 at halftime.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Or great coaching

9. tapintoamerica

Makes you wonder what they could have had if they had kept the starters in. Gotta be 80 or more, I'd think.

10. tapintoamerica

Thanks to a pair of pick-sixes, Kentucky led Tennessee 17-7 at the half while being outgained by a wide margin. Now, they're dominating in every way imaginable.
    This is surprising. Clay Trumpist told us a couple of weeks ago that the Vols were back.

maumann likes this.
  11. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

This Auburn-South Carolina game is a hoot!

maumann likes this.
  12. tapintoamerica

Clemson up to 73 points at Georgia Tech. Highest point total for the Tigers on the road since another 73-point performance at Georgia Tech, a 73-0 result 117 years ago today.

Neutral Corner and Batman like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted