1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And yet more of them.

2. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I don't know how anyone can justify swearing in a new Supreme Court judge when voting is already started in the presidential election.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Because fuck you

Webster and HanSenSE like this.
  4. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Just got my official absentee ballot in the mail today. (Don't forget to vote early and often!)

Who the hell is Jo Jorgensen and Spike Cohen? Sounds like the radio voices of the Washington Football Team.

EDIT: HA! She teaches at Clempson? Well, that eliminates her right there. IPTAY.

There are 20 names listed to fill Johnny Isakson's unexpired term, including six Republicans (Collins and Loeffler among them), eight Democrats, four Independents (one named Greene), a Green (named Fortuin) and a Libertarian (Slowinski). The winner may have less than 20 percent of the total!

(And I may write my name in for Sheriff, since the winner of the primary is unopposed.)

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Fuck this dude with a nuclear bomb.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

Donations to ActBlue’s Get Mitch fund are skyrocketing.

garrow likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Hello everybody, alongside Spike Cohen, I'm Jo Jorgenson and we welcome you all to another exciting match between the Reds and the Blues. The stakes couldn't be higher: a Supreme Court vacancy and the soul of our nation hanging in the balance..."

"That's right, Jo. And it has been a heckuva a season with starting senator Kelly Loeffler's insider trading scandal and challenger Doug Collins' Trumpian bootlicking. Former President Jimmy Carter will join us later in the half. More from the Peach State when we continue...."

maumann likes this.
  8. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

"We pause ten seconds for station identification. You're listening to SEC Footbawwwl on the Libertarian Media Corporation Network."

wicked, HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  9. 2muchcoffeeman

Donations to ActBlue overall are skyrocketing even more than last night.

TowelWaver, Neutral Corner and garrow like this.
  10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Perhaps.
    I think it’s more likely they strip Secret Service protection from him and let one of the cultists carry out a Second Amendment solution.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Brought to you by Goya Foods, Liberty University and the China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation--the makers of MAGA hats."

HanSenSE and maumann like this.
  12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Justification is an antiquated concept to Republicans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.