1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I’m reading El Norte, a history of the Spanish in the New World. It was the Catholics, with the Pope’s literal blessing, who brought slavery, indigenous Population and Africans, to the Americas. The priests raped as many as the actually converted. These are the same assholes who want Biden and the Kennedy family excommunicated for advocating for choice for women yet accept newt Gingrich and his helmet haired whore wife who gave Him a blow job in the car on the North Capitol St during the Clinton impeachment. Catholics, generally, have no moral Fiber other than hating those who won’t do as they say. From the inquisition through the holocaust, the Vatican has been as bloodthirsty as any secular dynasty in world history.

I am close and dear friends with a number of a catholic families. I love them to death and they have been great friends to my sick wife. But as a religion they are as intolerant as any group in world history. Liberal Boston? Is there a city as racist as Boston? Or as Catholic?

cyclingwriter2 and lakefront like this.
  2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Caputo had no medical experience. He was a Roger Stone stooge.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

In poker, this is called the MAGA hand:

[​IMG]

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Hey, man, these are four musical giants, awesome talents. Don't try to pigeonhole them into a political thread.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It's just about the cards, man. The letters on the cards. Not the artists.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Everything I've seen tweeted about the Trump town hall describes a liefest.

garrow likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

This thread is gold ...

garrow likes this.
  9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

how embarrassing for the media

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Looks exactly like you’d expect. And he said it in a state where the chairman of the state Democratic Party was murdered in the party HQ in 2008.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I grew up in a liberal Catholic church, JP II really made the church more conservative and as we've seen with SC appointees - there are plenty of pro-lifers that have no problem with the death penalty. That's one of the reasons I'd want a lot of cross-tabs - white Catholics tend to be more conservative (think Pat Buchanan) and use their faith to justify their political beliefs, when truly a lot of the stuff the conservative Catholics "love" was installed as doctrine hundreds of years after Jesus. The faith really doesn't fit neatly into either major political party, which was why I was curious about the polling. From what I've seen, white Catholics are with Trump but not enough of them to offset the non-White Catholic voters for Biden.

I Should Coco likes this.
  12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

No, man. Just no. Not cool.

Tighthead likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.