1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Boom! Biden sounded pretty cognizant to me and Harris was simply outstanding. She's gonna kill it on the campaign.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Disgusting.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The thing that gets lost in the Harris selection is that she would have been a good pick if Biden never pledged to select a woman as a running mate. She's solid.

Been reading the "inside the Veep search" stuff - I do worry that we're going to see a few too many of Biden's ol Senate buddies in the administration - And yes I mean old. Don't know how much a network he has of people 60 and under. I have no problem with doddering rich guy as Commerce sec. for massive donations - but I wonder who is vetting the likes of people like Chris Dodd. Dodd's hip deep in Wall Street badness.

OscarMadison and Webster like this.
  4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Sniffing, slurring, twitching, barely awake, looks like walking death, fuckhead FATUS is done. What's left of his brain misfiring like a '78 Granada. Headed for a massive coronary on the crapper but at least Elvis was reading a book.

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

6. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, ya never know when "Judge" (haw haw) Jeannie might run into a telephone pole at 117 mph.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Under normal circumstances you’d be right, from a younger more liberal perspective. But if Biden swore he’d make ScroogeMcDuck the Secretary of the Treasury it wouldn’t change a damn thing.

You can either vote MussoliniJeffersonDavis or the other guys. That is as close as a figurative statement comes to being literal.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Pirro just opened her own investigation file with that comment, although I'm sure one already exists, what with the DUIs and impaired driving record.

Her husband is also a convicted felon.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Right after Trump releases his taxes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.