1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

She actually ran with the idea that she should win? The bitch

She actually put her ideas out for everyone to see and they were ...what did you call them? High level? Compared to "build a wall" level? the bitch

You must have missed her telling the public what she would do and then sending them to her website for greater detail. you bitch

They could have had better logistics, gone to other states. (though everytime I hear that, no matter who it is, I wonder what the hell is it with Americans that the person has to personally show up in their town,state,) and in this case 2 candidates that could not be more different, who could not have more different policy and a voter will pick one over the other because they didn't visit their state. WTF logic is that. I don't understand that. Voters = bitches

Handed to her? How do you figure that? You don't think she worked hard? you bitch

Comey has admitted it was wrong. The second announcement so close to the election. Not suppose to do that. Comey=bitch

Relatable? I guess compared to the other guy who somehow convinced voters that the other side is "the elite" (still don't know their definition of that) and that he was one of them. We have all seen the pics of his tacky gold plated home. You are also wrong about her not relating to people, maybe not to you but she related to people. This time though...trump voters= bitches.

Unfortunately people stayed home thinking it was a win already. Stupid voters and media proclaiming the results before the election=bitches.

2. lakefront

Again why the "entitlement" question? Don't they all think they should be elected, that they are the right person for the job. That they are the best qualified? She started very young in college against ideas of a persons place in life being determined by their genitals or color. Many of you can never fully relate to that.

And let us not forget the phrase "I alone can fix it"

How is that for entitlement? You bet she was fucking entitled to that job when you consider the alternative.

Fred siegle likes this.
  3. lakefront

He must think he is entitled to it.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Oh fuck that. She never once campaigned in Wisconsin. Not once. Not ever. Probably still hasn’t visited the place four years later. She just assumed they would vote for her since they had gone Democrat in the past. She was too busy trying to flip states that were never going to flip for her.

Hillary supporters remind me of people still trying to convince me that Dave Wannstedt was a good coach.

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

I hear what you're saying .... but the other person was Donald Trump.

If Hillary Clinton never coming to your state caused you to think Donald Trump would be a competent chief executive, you didn't really think it through.

TigerVols likes this.
  6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

That's like Michigan thinking it didn't have to score any points to beat Appy State. Don't care if you're up 35, you still gotta play to the final whistle.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Our friends have always been at gunpoint, anyway.

I mean, we're about to sanction Germany because we're upset at them for conducting a business deal for natural gas that doesn't include our product. Because they can get it cheaper and more efficiently elsewhere.

We threatened Ecuador when they were going to sponsor a worldwide breastfeeding resolution. Because US milk corporations.

That's how friends treat one another?

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I voted for Clinton and still think she would have made a good president.

But you can’t really defend her campaigning, and to do so - because Trump was on the other side - is more like a religious stance. Trump does that to people - both his most ardent supporters and his fiercest critics.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Fair.

Conversely: Voting Trump because Hillary didn't come and see you is like betting the House on App State, because you though Michigan was warming up lazily.

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I'll just leave this little curveball hanging here for you.........feel free to put it in the upper deck.

upload_2020-8-7_7-50-6.jpeg

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

but who had the better mustache

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.