1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

This from a right-wing board I follow after President Obama’s eulogy of John Lewis:
    Please dear Lord, let the Durham Report comes out and show this traitor for what he is. Shut him and his obnoxious wife up once and for all

There’s a reason they’re called deplorables

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Obama has been too restrained. I realize he’s trying to stay above the fray and follow tradition, but he needs to be out there every day. He is about the only person who can take media attention away from Trump. It will drive Trump crazy too, a nice side benefit.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Despicables

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I still don’t know the great crime that Obama is supposed to have committed.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Presidenting while black

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

He got mad because a bunch of K-Pop teeny boppers punked him one day.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Donald also spent four decades building a brand, a brand created by the media but a brand nonetheless. What’s her brand beyond First Clam?

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This might be the best 4-minute presidential interview ever.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

That’s fucking painful to watch. He’s fucking Jan Brady. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

swingline and OscarMadison like this.
  10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Nothing. But what had W done other than being HW’s kid and misrunning the Texas Rangers?

I got this, and I’m neither endorsing nor defending Ivanka. She’s horrible, a grifter and - along with Jared and Donald - among the worst leakers ... not to mention dumber than a can of beans.

But Donald, other than six bankruptcies, a reality TV show and a massive blowhard, had done zero politically and had accomplished nothing of worth, either.

11. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

Who are the idiots in the WH Communications Dept. that keep thinking these interviews are a good idea? Jeez, get a clue. Every one is worse than the one before it.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

The same people who think all they need to do is change the campaign message and he will be leading in the polls again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.