1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Better go to SAPS.

garrow likes this.
  2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    When you really know it's over.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Make fun of Melania Trump all you want. She's an adult. Going after his child who is not an adult, not so much. And yes, I know the other side did it. That's the point, to beat them without being them.

Here's the key thing. Beat them with what we know. There is plenty. We don't have to speculate or make shit up. There is so much awful that we actually know about. President Trump gave us more ammunition last night. He said that he told his people to slow down testing. Then his people tried to cover that up by saying he was kidding. At best, he joked about a pandemic that has killed over 100,000 Americans, had a devastating effect on our lives and it is nowhere near done fucking things up. At worst, he actually worked against our nation's ability to fight the pandemic. I have no doubt the latter is the truth, but either option is fucking disgraceful.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Either way the
    Either way they made those fools build the outside stage, expecting an overflow crowd. And watching them tear that down in shame was a big part of the fun last night.
    Edit: spartan squad beat me to this

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    HanSenSE likes this.
  6. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

I am working on a list of why the rally had such poor attendance... please add more!

Well, you see, it was the murderous thugs who kept people away....

No wait, it was those kids who snapped up all of the unlimited free tickets ....

It was the media who showed burning cities and said Tulsa would be next ....

It was because Lee Greenwood wouldn't come out of quarantine to do a live version of God Bless the USA

It was because the campaign didn't update the posters with the new date and supporters were confused....

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

How much of this book do you think Bolton wrote? This is good writing. Is Bolton this good a writer?

bolton.png

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Bolton is quite capable of having written that.

2muchcoffeeman and OscarMadison like this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

10. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

I would have no problem with Pelosi at the very least threatening to open a new impeachment inquiry based on Trump's statement about purposely slowing COVID testing.

11. Starman

Preferential or punitive targeting of public health resources in the middle of a mass fatality pandemic for political or personal reasons is nothing less than genocide.

Unfortunately they don't hand out the death penalty at The Hague. The foo foo Euros are too refined for that.

12. Starman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.