1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Cue Starman "Putin, switch, 7:30 p.m." in 5, 4, 3 . . .

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

That's true but the genius of the troll was it got Trump thinking people were going to show up in droves. So much so they set up a second stage to meet the crowds outside. If people aren't trolling, Trump gets a true sense of the size of the crowd and his team sets things up so it doesn't turn into an absolute embarrassment.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

A couple of good points here, and then I’m going to go do some things.

*Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding is an epidemiologist.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Spartan Squad

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

So it’s just a joke that trump said he purposely slowed the testing to keep the positive rate down? What’s the pinch line? An extra 50,000 are dead.
    So it’s funny to make fun of tens of thousands of dead people. But not funny to make fun of Melania’s prostitution days? Or the trump children’s low IQ and morals?

Webster likes this.
  6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I don't know about you, but when I look at that photo I see nothing but American greatness.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Genocide. See you at The Hague.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. Spartan Squad

I challenge any other country to have more neck-wider-than-your-head people per capita than the US. USA! USA! USA!

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

No one said it was sold out. What the Tulsa event showed is that the core trump shithole supporter is loud, obnoxious and vocal; backed by national and state media. It’s not as wide as previously believed but the depth of their depravity exceeds expectations.

2muchcoffeeman and Mngwa like this.
  10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Look the reality is that the middle 10-15% of the voters somehow decided it was safe to go with the clown instead of the other Clinton because “hey what could go wrong”? It was never about the Tulsa supporters, they’ve always been there but they were relegated to the back of the room while the elites made the key decisions. After Nov they’re going to be told to go back to the corner again.

11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Caused when Trump sat down.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

A seismic anomaly? Like a MAGA displacement?

heyabbott, swingline and Inky_Wretch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.