1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

y'all make it sound like a bad thing.

To me, it looks like Bobby Brady trudging home after getting his ass kicked in the ice cream eating contest.

But at least that fool had a welcome home party thrown for him.

2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I was going to say that the reason for the 1/3rd filled arena was people goofed him and claimed seats without intending to go.

But that doesn’t explain no one in the overflow.

Sad trombone.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

When your act (a stale mix of oldies and insult comedy) bombs at the Copa Lounge in Vegas.

[​IMG]

4. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Two fuckin' hours. The motherfucker got up there and ranted and raved for nearly two fuckin' hours.

He blamed others, as he always does. He lied, like a motherfucker, like he's done since he was spawned by Satan, Fred Trump and wife, and the ancestors of Charles Manson.

He's a fucking pig. He's a sorry excuse for a human. He treats his fellow man like hot garbage. (Well, nearly all of them.) He's putting his fading re-election hopes ahead of public health, but his Kool-Aid crowd just nods like a bunch of MAGA bobbleheads, hanging on every ridiculous word.

I have hated this motherfucker since the '80s. The USFL lawsuit, the Ivana divorce, the John Barron stories, all the vain, look-at-me bullshit.

How in the fuck is this guy the president?

Well, we know. Hillary Clinton was an awful candidate. She coasted in October, maybe after the Access Hollywood tape. He drew an inside straight. Clinton's campaign was a disaster.

He's been impeached. The Republicans, typically, covered for him. He's the most disgusting motherfucker on the face of the earth and belongs in Leavenworth or the Supermax. His administration is a criminal enterprise. Nothing more, nothing less.

Donald Trump is a fucking pig.

Orange or grape, motherfuckers. Drink up.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Seriously, I doubt they even "took" tickets. Is Parscale gone by Tuesday?

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  6. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Bet you can find odds on that in London.

7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Parscale is a fired man walking. He may not make it to 60 Minutes tonight.

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Holy geeeez.
    Peter Navarro just said that China "created" the virus and sent a hundred thousand people to the U.S. to spread it.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I think I posted on here a while back that, by Trump constantly having rallies for the last several years, he would end up burning out his audience. They’re not going to want to see campaign speeches for four straight years.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

But didn’t Trump say that he totally shut down travel from China?

Talk about incompetence.

HanSenSE and Driftwood like this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The GOP is the "Tommy" party: they didn't hear it, they didn't see it and won't say nothing to no one about it.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.