1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

FYI, if you haven't gotten your stimulus payment yet and opted for a paper check, you might get a prepaid debit card instead.
    We finally got ours today and I immediately went into scam alert until I got a chance to check it out.

IRS Sends Some Stimulus Payments by Debit Card

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

5. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Florida governor said youth sports can resume and there will be summer camps for kids. I'm not in that demographic so it doesn't impact me directly, but it seems like a lot.

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Because the man often frowns on hair being too long. If I had a dollar for every time I heard that ...

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Florida Gov is dumb like rock.

8. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Starting on June 8, travelers into the UK will be told to quarantine for 2 weeks. It's not really enforceable but it'll kill off any sort of tourism for June.

9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Honestly, how have we fallen so far as a country where a fat ass old woman talks crap to a cop arresting her, leads them on a chase, and winds up getting tased?
    At my youngest, dumbest, full of cumest, drunkest... the times the cops gave me orders (yeah, I said times, plural), I complied.
    This "I do what I want" bullshit has a cease. Resist tyranny. Don't be a douche.

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

One of my college friends, who works in the golf industry, wants the state to open up.

Each day he posts something like this:

What's wrong with his idea of just opening the state and letting everyone live their lives if the people most like to die are protected?

I think he's wrong, but I have a hard time arguing against it.

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Because everyone who wants to open things up and live their lives will end the day by visiting Grandma and giving her a big kiss, thereby killing her.

Or something like that.

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Do you think he's right?

Draft saved Draft deleted