1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HQ Trivia

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deskgrunt50, Jan 3, 2018.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

2. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

3. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

I look forward to reading this. My wife and I play every night after our daughter has gone to bed, and we were disappointed when it stopped in February. The funny thing is, a day or two before it came back, I was saying to her how this would be a perfect time for HQ to be here since most everyone is home.

Hopefully it sticks around for a while. Seems to be consistently getting 100K to play each night. I prefered HQ Words, though, and the lovely Anna Roisman.

Donny in his element likes this.
  4. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Words was good ... but Sports was my jam (and Gambino is easy on the eyes)

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Hey Spike, how’s the family and lodge?

6. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Good. We've been doing little projects during lockdown. Tore all the wallpaper out of the 3 bathrooms, painted all them. I bought a keezer for the garage that has three taps, so I have my buddy's homebrew, my homebrew and my buddy's brewery on tap right now. Added a dartboard and hung up all the beer signs I had stored. Found a workbench for free, hooked up my record player and 8-track player, so now the garage is more of a rompus room! LOL
    Also cleaned out the shed, chopped all my wood and have the firepit all pretty. Wife is now talking adding a above-ground pool in the backyard and moving the kiddo's swing set to the side of the house.
    So in all ... we just hang out at home and find ways to kill time! LOL
    We added a second publication to the company, so check out VintnerMag.com. It launches in print in July. Staff is up to 5. If this magazine starts to pay for itself, we'll add a 6th person hopefully. We are very much in the "grow solid, grow slow" mentality. haha

How's about you?

Vombatus likes this.
  7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Sounds great.

I’m surviving - traveling in this mess, and the reopening is a bit unnerving. I’m starting to see a lot less masks. This stuff isn’t over by a long shot!

Otherwise, older. Disorganized. But I did stock a fridge with 28 beers, so I’m good for awhile!

Take care and stay safe!

Draft saved Draft deleted