1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

like and share if you agree well maybe not like because that's exactly what *they* want you to do but definitely share

2. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Where could I get a “Make America Not Need To Pay Any Attention To Jared Kushner Again” hat?

(I’m aware that wearing such a hat directly contradicts its slogan, but in the long tradition of slogan-hat wearers, I’ll just ignore that fact.)

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Public opinion polls have shown since Trump was inaugurated that he is most popular (still not real popular) when he has a relatively low profile for a week or two. Of course, that's one thing he can't abide. The daily rants at the virus briefings were driving his numbers down, so those were stopped. His recent batshit bullshit is compensation, and likely to be equally unhelpful politically.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Braving a deadly pandemic so you can troll libs about having eaten the regurgitated cat vomit served at Applebees.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

But is he an "Obama" judge?

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

But that old man, he's a real motherfucker
    Gonna kick him on down the line.

garrow and BitterYoungMatador2 like this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

All true. OTOH, if the docs from Deutsche Bank are released, won't there be substantial information attached? I would expect that a bank who loans tens of millions to a known bankruptcy risk like Trump would want a full range of supporting documents and a proctoscope. Perhaps that is less true when Russia is guaranteeing the loans as alleged. Still, there will be a lot of financial info other than his tax forms, won't there?

As you say, there will be a lot of interesting insights from his taxes as well. Frankly, I don't care much about his net worth. I assume he lies and exaggerates that same as anything else that comes out of his mouth.

I don't claim any great expertise in tax matters, believe me. I'm happy to read the thoughts of those who do have.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.