1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Last Dance, Bulls Dynasty, Coming 4/19

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by qtlaw, Apr 14, 2020.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

This should be so good; same guy who did Fab Five 30 for 30. I didn’t se this version in person but I saw the 96-97 Bulls live and they stomped the Ws, it was 35-8 after 1; Jordan wanted to crush Spreewell so badly he had 23 at half and Spreewell was 1-10 and 3 pts. It was quite a show.

Anyone here cover that team?

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm sure there will be interesting reflections - but was any team ever covered more thoroughly that the Jordan Bulls? I feel like I know more than I want to know about them already.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I'm more interested in the breakup frankly.

Liut and BurnsWhenIPee like this.
  4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

If Jordan has final say, expect a lot of Wilbon hagiography.

5. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Jason, Hehir, the director, was on DP today and was very good.

Loved this exchange, when DP was asking who is not going to come out looking good.

Hehir was hemming and hawing, saying he put his name on it, is fair to everyone, yadda, yadda, yadda.

DP: With that said, who is it?

Pause.

Hehir: Isiah.

Loved it.

10 hours is a lot, but I'll tune in Sunday. It was a magical decade in the NBA.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

So sexual harassment by Isaiah with a smile wasn’t an aberration?

7. Jake is a writer

Jake is a writer New Member

I hope they do an episode on the relationship the Bulls had with the media. There was some contentions moments, although I can't say for sure as I wasn't there covering them or anything. BUT, I've read my fair share about it. I'd love to hear about how MJ's relationship with the media changed from when he started until he left...

8. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Jackie MacMullan talked about the change in Jordan's relationship with the media towards the end of this interview.

OMF - 20+ minutes with ESPN's Jackie MacMullan on "The Last Dance"; Fauria had a revelation watching Celtics-Lakers 5-21-20

Draft saved Draft deleted